• Joint-Venture-Partner: MEDIAGROUP KLAMBT and Bauer Media Group
  • Editor in Chief: Michael Graf
  • Foundation Freizeitwoche Publishing: 21.04.2004
  • Location: Rastatt
  • Executive Board: Lars Joachim Rose, Walter A. Fuchs

Freizeitwoche Verlag GmbH & Co KG

The MEDIAGROUP KLAMBT owns a 20 percent stake in Freizeitwoche Verlag GmbH & Co KG, Rastatt. The other 80 percent is held by the Bauer Media Group. The joint venture between the two media companies has been in existence since April 21, 2004, bringing out the weekly entertainment magazine "FREIZEITWOCHE".

"FREIZEITWOCHE" appears with a copyprecy of 90 cents and is aimed at women over the age of 40 years. The editorial design of "FREIZEITWOCHE" is at Bauer Media Group. Chief editor is Michael Graf. Advertisement marketing is carried out by Bauer Advertising KG in Hamburg. Bauer Vertriebs KG is responsible for sales in Hamburg.